7th Annual Tennis/Golf Tournament & Dinner Fundraiser
Supporting Brighter Beginnings, a Non-Profit Dedicated To Helping Vulnerable Parents Raise Healthy Children
When & Where
Saturday, September 27th 2014
Moraga Country Club
1600 St Andrews Drive | Moraga
This fantastic event provides many ways to have a great time while supporting our crucial work for the health and wellness of low-income children and families in the East Bay. Please join us for:
- Golf: 18-hole tournament, shotgun start
- $225, 12:30 check in / 1:30 start
- Tennis: Team play, organized by USTA ratings
- $115, 2:00 check in / 2:30 start
- Happy Hour & Dinner Auction: to relax with friends over enjoy live music and great drinks, then enjoy a seated gourmet meal with program and live auction
- $75, 5:30 check in / 7:00 dinner
Don’t Play Tennis or Golf? No Problem!
Guests are invited to join only for the dinner and happy hour, if that’s more your style. All sponsors and registrants will receive tax-deductions for their support and recognition at the event.
Golf Tournament details: An 18-hole, shotgun start/scramble format tournament, with 36 total player spots consisting of nine foursomes. Includes greens fees, carts, on-course beverage service, player gift, driving range access, happy hour, and dinner.
Tennis Tournament details: A round-robin tournament, consisting of 24 teams of two men and two women. Play includes 4 sets of 8 games, with two sets played as mixed doubles, and two sets played as single-gender doubles. USTA ratings 3.0 – 4.5+. Includes organization, player gift, happy hour, and dinner.