Thank you for joining us at 2014’s Project Runway Antioch! We had almost 250 people in attendance, great support from our sponsors, fantastic turnout from local leaders, and of course, an amazing runway performance.
Full photoset available on our Facebook page – click here to view all photos, and remember to like us!
Thanking Our Sponsors
Events like these just aren’t possible without generous support from our sponsors. We would like to extend a special recognition to our Runway, On-Trend, and Designer sponsors:
Full Care Medical Group is now welcoming new patients for its newest providers, Dr. Robert Abatecola and Florentina Duke, NP.
Family, Table, and In-Kind Sponsors
Please join us in thanking our other sponsors, the LMC Foundation, Winokur Family, Sparkpoint, Sprenkely Family, IBEW Local 302, Rocha Family, Ramirez Family, Kohl’s UA Local 159, Contra Costa Building Trades, McCullough Family, Guevara Family, Travis Credit Union, Fong Family, Salmon Family, Hill Family, Absher Family.
We were overwhelmed at the massive and generous local support this event received! What an honor to host local elected representatives, including:
- Jim Frazier, California State Assemblyman, 11th District
- Wade Harper, Mayor, City of Antioch
- Tony Tescareno, City Councilman, City of Antioch
- Mae Cendana-Torlakson, Director of Ambrose Recreation and Parks District
- Richard Asadoorian, School Board Member, Contra Costa County Board of Education
- Diane Gibson-Gray, Member of the Board of Trustees, Antioch Board of Education
- Jill Sprenkel, Member of the Board of Trustees, Byron Union School District
We’re also very thankful for the many other local leaders who joined us, including:
- Allan Cantando, Chief of Police, City of Antioch
- Dr. Hamidreza Khonsari, Leader of Full Care Medical Group
- Gina Moore, President of the Soroptimist International Club of Antioch
- Martha Parsons, Incoming President of the Antioch Women’s Club
- John Sullivan, President of Kiwanis Club of the Delta-Antioch
- Greg Feere, CFO of the Contra Costa Building & Construction Trades Council
- Adam Hodess, Business Manager of Plumbers and Steamfitters Union UA Local 159
- Bob Lilley, Assistant Business Manager of the IBEW Local 302 Electrical Union
- Iris Archuleta, CEO of Emerald HPC International
- Keith Archuleta, President of Emerald HPC International
Fashion Show Highlights
Remember, you can see the full photosets on our Facebook page – please remember to like us!