Live Auction Preview
This year’s auction features opportunities to enjoy and explore Northern California, whether it’s with a trip to wine country, a weekend packed with San Francisco must-dos, a feast in Moraga, or a stay in Sacramento with forays to Yocha Dehe and rafting on the American River. Get ready to bid on your favorite items at this year’s Playing Together for a Brighter Beginning Live Auction!
A Weekend in the Capital & the CA Valley – Valued at $1240
- A $750 voucher for the Hyatt Place in Sacramento
- Rafting for two down the South Fork American River
- Round for 4 at the Yocha Dehe Golf Course
- One Fitbit activity tracker
Persian Feast in Moraga – Valued at $1000
Enjoy a gourmet Persian feast in the home of Terri & Hamidreza Khonsari. Terri serves as Founder and Executive Director of Families Without Borders and Hamid practices as a physician at Full Care Medical Group.
Tennis Pro/ Bank of the West Classic Package – Valued at $1248
Get your tickets to the finals of the 2016 Bank of the West Classic! While you wait, shape up your game with a complimentary lesson from Tennis Pro Jim Coyne and your choice of a new Wilson racquet with complimentary strings, dampener, and stringing, along with a new Wilson three-racquet bag. Track your game and your steps on a new fitbit! This package includes:
- Four tickets to the finals of the 2016 Bank of the West Classic
- One tennis lesson with Tennis Pro Jim Coyne
- A Wilson tennis racquet of your choice along with strings, a dampener, free stringing
- A Wilson three-racquet bag
- One Fitbit activity tracker
- A gift certificate to Sports Basement
Wine Barrels A & B – Each Valued at $800
This year’s premium wines hail from Castello di Amorosa, Black Stallion, Captain Winery, Joseph Phelps, Stryker, Clos du Val, Robert Young Estate, Derby Wine Estates, DuMOL, Hafner, and many more exciting California wineries and vineyards.
Wine & Dine in Jack London Square – Valued at $560
Enjoy tastings at Dashe Cellars and Jeff Cohn Cellars followed by dinner off the water at Lungomare or Yoshi’s. We’ll provide a $250 VISA gift card so you can enjoy your pick of fun waterfront activities: rent bikes or kayaks to explore or enjoy stay on us at the beautiful Waterfront Hotel. This package includes:
- Gift certificates at Yoshi’s and Lungomare
- Wine tastings for six at Dashe Cellars and Jeff Cohn Cellars
- A $250 VISA gift card
The San Francisco Experience – Valued at $1535
Enjoy tours and tastings at San Francisco wineries and the Mission’s own small batch artisan chocolate factory, Dandelion Chocolate, then venture to the Embarcadero to the Exploratorium, which the New York Times described as “the most important science museum to have opened since the mid-20th century”. This package includes:
- A private factory tour &tastings for six at Dandelion Chocolate
- Wine barrel sampling for ten at The Winery- San Francisco
- Wine tastings for four at the Winery Collective
- Wine tastings for eight with two hours of bocce ball at Sol Rouge
- Four tickets for the Exploratorium
- A $200 gift card for a stay at Marriott Hotels, including locations at Union Square and Fisherman’s Wharf
Vacation in Angels Camp or Bass Lake – Valued at $2,500
- Angel’s Camp is an area rich for exploration: kick up your heels in the Sierra Nevada foothills, pan for gold in the old mining towns, hike, bike, or try spelunking in the caves near the resort where you’ll be staying. Popular attractions include the Moaning Cavern, Angels Camp Museum, and Calaveras County Museum.
- Bass Lake is the closest recreational lake to Yosemite National Park and is perfect for hiking Yosemite by day and relaxing lakeside at night. Popular nearby attractions include: California State Mining and Mineral Museum, Mariposa Museum & History Center, and, of course, Yosemite National Park.
Donated by Liz Nickels
Fiesta Mexicano por cincuenta, por favor! – Valued at $825
Throw a fiesta for fifty with authentic and amazing Mexican food catered by Mary Rocha, former Mayor of Antioch, and Jill Sprenkel, a case of Delicato’s Gnarly Head wine (perfect for sangria!), two cases of Anchor beer.
A Week at the Steps of Yosemite – Valued at $1,225
Enjoy a stay at this beautiful three-level townhome complete with four bedrooms and four full baths, and a deck that overlooks a beautiful golf course. Tennis and pickle ball courts are close by, as is a swimming pool and clubhouse with a golf pro shop, bar, and restaurant.
Donated by Barbara & Stuart McCullough