Brighter Beginnings’ Family Health Clinics provide affordable family healthcare to individuals and families who need it most. We operate two Family Health Clinics in Contra Costa County, and provide primary care services to patients regardless of their insurance and immigration status.
Our team of qualified medical providers includes doctors, nurse practitioners, mental health clinicians, clinic administrators, language interpreters, and volunteers who are committed to providing compassionate medical care. Patients also have onsite access to social services.
Brighter Beginnings Family Health Clinics are low-cost, but not free. We do provide a sliding scale discount program for patients with low incomes.
Brighter Beginnings Family Health Clinic – Antioch,CA
- Where: Brighter Beginnings Antioch Buchanan Center
- 2213 Buchanan Rd, Suite 103, Antioch 94509 (Plaza Linda)
- When: Monday – Friday, 9:30 – 12:30 & 1:30- 4:30
- Fees: Sliding Scale
- Any additional cost incurred for laboratory, radiology, or medication services are the responsibility of the patient.
- For an appointment/after-hours care: Call (925) 303 – 4780.
- Walk ins and same day appointments accepted as schedule permits.
What We Treat
The Brighter Beginnings Family Health Clinics provide primary care and mental health services for pediatric, teen, and adult patients. The clinics offer medical services and referrals for acute and chronic medical conditions such as:
- Acute & chronic care management & prevention
- Anxiety, mood disorders, and stress reduction
- Diabetes, asthma, hypertension
- Cough, cold, flu and/or sore throat
- Minor laceration repair, wound care
- Allergies or sinusitis
- Ear infection
- Sprains and muscle strains
- Urinary tract infections
- Rashes, poison oak, minor skin infections and burns
- Stomach aches
- Childhood immunizations & physicals
- Women’s Health