Brighter Beginnings’ Family Health Clinics provide affordable family healthcare to individuals and families who need it most. We operate two Family Health Clinics in Contra Costa County, and provide basic primary health services to patients regardless of their insurance and immigration status.
Our team of qualified medical providers includes nurse practitioners, clinic administrators, language interpreters, and volunteers who are committed to providing compassionate medical care. Patients also have onsite access to complementary social services in our Community Strengthening, Teen Family Support, and Early Childhood Development program areas.
We are also a Certified Enrollment Entity and can help you enroll in Covered California & Medi-Cal!
Brighter Beginnings Family Health Clinics are low-cost, but not free. We do provide a sliding scale discount program for patients with low incomes.
Brighter Beginnings Family Health Clinic – Richmond, CA
- Where: Brighter Beginnings Richmond Macdonald Center
- 2727 Macdonald Ave, Richmond 94804 (at the corner of 28th street)
- When: Monday – Friday, 8.30 am – 5 pm
- Fees: Sliding Scale
- Any additional cost incurred for laboratory, radiology, or medication service are the responsibility of the patient.
- For an appointment/after-hours care: Call (510) 213 – 6681.
- Walk ins and same day appointments accepted as schedule permits.
What We Treat
The Brighter Beginnings Family Health Clinics provide primary care for pediatric, teen, and adult patients. The clinics offer medical services and referrals for acute and chronic medical conditions such as:
- Acute & chronic care management & prevention
- Diabetes, asthma, hypertension
- Cough, cold, flu and/or sore throat
- Minor laceration repair, wound care
- Allergies or sinusitis
- Ear infections
- Sprains and muscle strains
- Urinary tract infections
- Rashes, poison oak, minor skin infections and burns
- Stomach aches
- Childhood immunizations & physicals
- Women’s Health