Serving Alameda and Contra Costa Counties, Brighter Beginnings is a nonprofit organization that was founded in the bay area in 1984. We are committed to providing services because we believe that every family matters and every child deserves a happy, healthy future. We have four locations providing mental health and social services, as well as have health clinics to serve families in low socioeconomic status. We encourage you to apply if you want to work for an agency that is making a difference.
- Mental Health Clinician (Oakland, CA)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (Antioch and Richmond, CA)
- Family Partner Program Coordinator (Oakland, CA)
To apply please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Classes of Employees/Benefits Eligibility
Full-time employees Regularly assigned to work forty (40) hours per work week are eligible for benefits, which can include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage premium paid 100% for the employee
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 12 Paid Holidays/year, Vacation Pay, & Sick Time
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Tax Benefit Program
- 403(b)retirement savings plan
- Loan repayment and scholarship programs (MD, FNP, RN staff only) through OSHPD to learn more: http://www.oshpd.ca.gov/HPEF/Programs/STLRP.html
Part-time employees are those employees regularly assigned to work twenty (30) hours or more, but less than 40 hours per work week. Part-time employees who work at least 30 hours per work week are eligible for partial health benefits and earn prorated to full-time vacation, sick time, paid holidays, or any other benefit provided to full-time employees by Brighter Beginnings. For example, an employee who regularly works 32 hours per workweek shall receive benefits at 80 percent of the full-time benefit. All applicants offered a conditional offer of employment complete a Live Scan fingerprint clearance process and for positions with client contract, have a current TB clearance. All positions require applicants have a valid California driver’s license, automobile insurance, and a clean driving record, as defined by our insurance carrier.