Serving Alameda and Contra Costa Counties, Brighter Beginnings provides programs and services for at-risk pregnant and parenting women, their children, and their family circle. If you are interested in serving at-risk families in the East Bay through education, counseling, referrals, and resources – contact us.
To apply please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Classes of Employees/Benefits Eligibility
Full-time employees Regularly assigned to work forty (40) hours per work week, are eligible for benefits, which can include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage premium paid 100% for the employee
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 13 Paid Holidays/year, Vacation Pay, & Sick Time
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Tax Benefit Program
- 403(b)retirement savings plan
- Loan repayment and scholarship programs (MD, FNP, RN staff only) through OSHPD to learn more: http://www.oshpd.ca.gov/HPEF/Programs/STLRP.html
Part-time employees are those employees regularly assigned to work twenty (30) hours or more, but less than 40 hours per work week. Part-time employees who work at least 30 hours per work week are eligible for partial health benefits and earn prorated to full-time vacation, sick time, paid holidays, or any other benefit provided to full-time employees by Brighter Beginnings. For example, an employee who regularly works 32 hours per workweek shall receive benefits at 80 percent of the full-time benefit. All applicants must possess complete a LiveScan fingerprint clearance process and for positions with client contract, have a current TB clearance. All positions require applicants have a valid California driver’s license, automobile insurance, and a clean driving record, as defined by our insurance carrier.