Serving Alameda and Contra Costa Counties, Brighter Beginnings is a nonprofit organization that was founded in 1984. We provide services in the areas of Early Childhood Development, Family Support Services, Financial Literacy, Community Strengthening, and Family Healthcare.
- Child Development Specialist (Oakland, CA/Hybrid)
- Family Advocate (Oakland, CA/Hybrid)
- Mental Health Clinician (Bilingual-Spanish) Oakland, CA
- Behavioral Health Therapist – LCSW, LMFT, Psy.D (Antioch, CA/Hybrid)
- Physician – MD/DO (Antioch and OR Richmond, CA)
- Registered Nurse- Richmond, CA Clinic
- Family Nurse Practitioner- Antioch, CA Clinic
- Chief Medical Officer/Medical Director (Antioch and or Richmond, CA)
- Patient Care Coordinator- Antioch, CA clinics
- Patient Care Coordinator (bilingual-Spanish)-Antioch, CA clinics
- To apply please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com or apply on indeed. Please make sure to subject the email with the position title that you are applying for.
Brighter Beginnings is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion. At Brighter Beginnings, employment decisions are made regardless of sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, genetic information or ancestry, protected Veteran or military status, or other characteristics protected by law.
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly.
All applicants that are offered a conditional offer of employment will need to complete a background check. For positions with client/patient contact, you must have a TB clearance and, depending on the program, have a letter showing you are fit for duty. All positions require applicants to have a valid California driver’s license, be listed under car insurance as a driver, and a clean driving record (as defined by our insurance carrier).
Classes of Employees/
Regularly assigned to work forty (40) hours per work week are eligible for benefits, which can include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage premium paid 100% for the employee
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- 13 Paid Holidays/year, Vacation Pay, & Sick Time
- Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Tax Benefit Program
- 403(b)retirement savings plan
- Loan repayment and scholarship programs (MD, FNP, RN, PsYD, LCSW staff only) through HRSA.
If you work twenty (30) hours or more, but less than 40 hours per workweek. Part-time employees who work at least 30 hours per work week are eligible for prorated benefits of:
- Health benefits
- Vacation hours
- Sick hours
For example, an employee who regularly works 32 hours per workweek shall receive benefits at 80 percent of the full-time benefit.