Serving Alameda and Contra Costa Counties, Brighter Beginnings is a nonprofit organization that was founded in 1984. We provide services in the areas of Early Childhood Development, Family Support Services, Financial Literacy, Community Strengthening, and Family Healthcare.
- Mental Health Clinician (Oakland, CA)
- Behavioral Health Therapist (Antioch or Richmond, CA)
- Physician – MD/DO (Antioch OR Richmond, CA)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (Antioch, CA)
- Grant Writer (Oakland, CA)
- Medical Assistant – Temp (COVID-19 testing)
- Financial Education Coach (Bay Point, CA)
- Payroll/HR Coordinator (Antioch, CA)
To apply please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, Brighter Beginnings is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants that are offered a conditional offer of employment will need to complete a background check. For positions with client/patient contact, you must have a TB clearance and, depending on the program, have a letter showing you are fit for duty. All positions require applicants to have a valid California driver’s license, be listed under car insurance as a driver, and a clean driving record (as defined by our insurance carrier).
Classes of Employees/
Regularly assigned to work forty (40) hours per work week are eligible for benefits, which can include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage premium paid 100% for the employee
- Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- 13 Paid Holidays/year, Vacation Pay, & Sick Time
- Flexible Spending Account
- Commuter Tax Benefit Program
- 403(b)retirement savings plan
- Loan repayment and scholarship programs (MD, FNP, RN, PsYD, LCSW staff only) through HRSA.
If you work twenty (30) hours or more, but less than 40 hours per workweek. Part-time employees who work at least 30 hours per work week are eligible for prorated benefits of:
- Health benefits
- Vacation hours
- Sick hours
For example, an employee who regularly works 32 hours per workweek shall receive benefits at 80 percent of the full-time benefit.